Even in a tumultuous year when Covid-19 has restricted working together and wildfires have threatened to destroy much of our forests, work on the Molalla Log House has continued with the completion of the second story loft and the addition of a shingle roof. Final restoration work on the log house is hoped to be completed in the late spring, early summer of 2021. Look for more information in the future as work on the log house is completed and the log house is opened to the public.
- Tree School Field Day Returns to Hopkins November 1, 2023
- Neither Rain, Sleet or Snow Kept Crowd Away October 22, 2023
- Woodland Family Names Hopkins Outreach Center October 20, 2023
- Volunteers Heart and Soul of Forests Forever! October 16, 2023
- Outreach Center Grand Opening and Public Dedication—Everyone Invited! March 16, 2023