Even in a tumultuous year when Covid-19 has restricted working together and wildfires have threatened to destroy much of our forests, work on the Molalla Log House has continued with the completion of the second story loft and the addition of a shingle roof. Final restoration work on the log house is hoped to be completed in the late spring, early summer of 2021. Look for more information in the future as work on the log house is completed and the log house is opened to the public.
- Outreach Center Grand Opening and Public Dedication—Everyone Invited! March 16, 2023
- Community Forestry Days (CFDs) Going Strong – Come Join the Fun! February 15, 2023
- Fundraising Continues for Outreach Center February 14, 2023
- FFI Annual Report Published February 14, 2023
- Forestry and Natural Resources Outreach Center Nearly Finished! February 13, 2023